please help me with this

do you believe that if you dream of something its going to happen or if you dream of something for a week its going to happen

williamswife522

Asked by williamswife522 at 9:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Nope because if that was going to happen I should of had a baby girl by now.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• no.. lol or when i was 6 i would have married joey from new kids on the block lol
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• No. I have the most bizarre dreams. Sometimes certain medicines or pregnancy cause crazy dreams.
    Anonymous

• no certainly not.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Dreams are powerful things. and often times they mean things. People back way in old historical times used to have their dreams interpreted because they believed dreams meant everything.
    BABYnME610

Answer by BABYnME610 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• in my dreams that i have i went in to labor and they keep a baby off me and it like losing it
    williamswife522

Answer by williamswife522 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I have had dreams that have come true before, but I don't think that all of my dreams will come true like that. I do sometimes have dreams that seem very real and they really bother me, but I try really hard not to put too much stock in them. I wouldn't worry too much if you've been having the same dream repeatedly. A lot of times dreams are actually just symbolic, meaning that the dream may not be what it seems (i.e., a dream about falling doesn't mean you're going to fall, it might just mean you are feeling out of control), so if it's really bothering you, trying looking up dream symbolism or something, and see if maybe you can find something that is subconsciously bothering you and perhaps is expressing itself in this dream.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• No, a lot of times my fears come out in my dreams. Things you don't acknowledge on a conscious level will show themselves to you in your dreams sometimes.
    Anonymous

• maybebaby83 lol he might have gone for me cuz I was older wink wink I was thirteen when I had that dream

I've never had a dream come true
    Anonymous

• No. LOL.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2010