I'm 22 and I still don't have my driver's license!!

I'm just too scared to get it...My boyfriend is the one who is always driving and I think I may have gotten to comfortable with it. Anyone else not have one??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Travel

• I didnt get mine until I was 19....I just never needed one before then.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• i got mine at 17 I couldn't live without it I swear if I didn't have one I would be in big trouble cuz everyone i know either has no license or no car so I depend on myself to drive me everywhere..lol
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I was like that until 23 then I had to get my license. Get a driving school to teach you.

Do it for your child sake as well as for yourself.
    Anonymous

• I didn't get mine til I was 21. Just never had the money or the experience. Thank god my hubby let me learn on his car. But now he won't let me drive it now that I have a license..Weird, huh?
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 9:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• dont feel bad, you're not alone. I'm 36 and still dont have a license. i have a valid permit though. but dh drives me everywhere.
    Anonymous

• just dont wait too long, get it soon.
    Anonymous

• I went at the first possible opportunity I had. I lived 12 miles from town so I needed my license. A woman I work with didn't get hers until she was well into her 30's though. It probably depends more on where you live, if you live in anurban area with public transportation you don't need one as much as you do if you live in a more rural area.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I got mine the DAY i turned 16!! lol i couldnt wait to drive!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 9:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• I'm 26 almost 27 and don't have it. Driving is terrifying to me. I know it is because of a crash I was in as a pre-teen. I was asleep in the bed in a conversion van on the side of the Mass Pike. (On a trip with a friend and her family). Her Mom's boyfriend was under the van fixing it. A man doing 75 miles an hour went into a diabetic coma and rear ended us. He lost his legs in the crash and crushed the man working on the van. I was thrown from the back into the front seat while sleeping. I woke up terrified. I wasn't hurt but shortly after this in health class they used a scare tactic to get kids to wear seat belts. They showed us graphic pictures from car accidents where the people involved weren't wearing them. It shocked me. These accidents happened from 35 mph to 50. The injuries were sickening. I was hit at 75. I am so afraid of driving I have anxiety attacks when I try. I'm so afraid that a bad driver will hit me.
    Anonymous

• I'm 20 and i don't have mine. Hubby brings me everywhere. I do however have my permit, so I can drive when hubby is drunk lol
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 9:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2010