what is the most annoying thing your dh/so does?

Some times I think my dh does stuff just to annoy me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well lets see, first when he comes home from work and starts taking off his clothes at the door. He leaves a trail thru the house, like he may get lost and not be able to find his way out. Second, crunching ice. OMG I hate the sound of someone crunching ice and he does it all the time just to piss me off, he likes to see how long I will take it without blowing up. Third the man does not know how to close a dresser drawer, he can manage to open them and find his clothes but just can't close the damn drawer. Fourth he leaves spit bottoms all over the house, (he dips) . I promise I do love him I just want to smack him sometimes. And yes I do believe that men do things just to push our buttons, it's almost like a sport.

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 1:21 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Amen to that!
    Anonymous

• My DH loves to irritate me. They like to get a reaction from you!
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Mine scrapes his teeth on his fork/spoon. And he can't seem to put his cereal box away when he's finished with it. And he leaves his shoes and sock everywhere.
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• snores and grinds his teeth....and sometimes i have to remind him to wash his hands after using the bathroom.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• LIES. Constantly. About EVERYTHING.
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 10:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• Lays on the couch in the middle of crazyness! Only the t.v. exists... SO annoying!!
    Anonymous

• Hmm...snores. And sticking his cold hands on my bare skin...or trying to anyway. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 10:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2010

• smackng when eating.. eating like hes starving. sleeps wild.. i dont get enough of the blanket when we sleep.
    Anonymous

• OH we neither have the TIME nor the SPACE to make that list...LOL but I still love him.
    spcjones_83

Answer by spcjones_83 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 8, 2010