Yar! Im sick of being preggo,

I want her to stay in there as long as she need to be, but I want to meet her sooo bad! For the last few days my body has been a little crampy and sore and my brain is like "get out!" but I dont know lol. Has anyone ever had this before?
Does it mean anything? She is my first so Im rather dumb about being preggers.

at the moment I almost want to go to the doc and yell : IM BORED INDUCE ME!!

Nerdymama

Asked by Nerdymama at 12:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I TOTALLY understand where you're at! I'm preggers with my 2nd and I've been having braxton hicks contractions all week, making me sooooo uncomfortable. I want her to finish baking, but I am over being preggers. I keep hoping she comes early so I don't have to wait 7 more weeks. The last leg stinks!!! So much anticipation that your patience with being preggers totally runs out. Good luck ;)
    CoffeyHouseMama

Answer by CoffeyHouseMama at 12:20 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I was that way too but just remember you don't have that long left just ride it out, find something to occupy your hands and mind that helps a lot. Be busy.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 12:24 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• What you are feeling is so normal. My 1st son was 2 weeks late. OMG talk about going bonkers. If one more person had said "haven't you had that baby yet?" I would have gone postal. Try to pamper yourself a little. Sleep and exhaustion quickly follow the excitement of birth. Relax, take a bubble bath. SLEEEEEEEEEEP. At the end you are so uncomfortable, and anxious. I probably didn't help much, just know we've all been at that place.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:26 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• i totally feel yu. with my first i tried everything to jump start my labor and nothing worked!!!! hopefully with this one i will be more patient but prolly not cuz i deff kno what the end feels like. NEVERENDING
    mamarab10

Answer by mamarab10 at 12:33 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Honey, I'm only three months pregnant and I'm tired of being pregnant too! I would say that if you are healthy, don't rush anything. Baby's come when they are ready. Due dates are flexible and there is nothing wrong with waiting if you and the baby are healthy and safe. If you do choose to induce, do it naturally. Breast stimulation, sexual intercourse, walking, herbs, acupuncture, etc. Even though you are excited, which you should be, do what's best for the baby and be patient. You will have 100 years with him/her : )
    OrganicMomnDad

Answer by OrganicMomnDad at 12:38 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I hated being pregnant in the summertime. I wanted her to be born before I husband let for training so he could meet her. I will say that I stayed in the hospital for a few before I gave birth because her heart rate kept dropping. the only thing I thought about was inducing the labor so i could a least walk somewhere other than the bathroom.lol
    31spoken4

Answer by 31spoken4 at 5:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I'm starting to get that way too. I only have 29 days left to go and the baby keeps dropping. It is getting so uncomfortable to walk, lay down, to do pretty much anything. I am ready to be done but at the same time, I know I need to treasure every last moment because I will miss this feeling. Especially knowing I won't be having another kid for a few years! Hang in there!
    RaRa921

Answer by RaRa921 at 9:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2010