I cry ALL the time!

I am 3 months pregnant and I've been crying all the time. It was mostly in the beginning, then I was fine for a few weeks, and now it's more than ever. I sometimes cry for no reason or over the littlest things. Am I alone in this? What do you do?

OrganicMomnDad

Asked by OrganicMomnDad at 12:32 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Its your horemones. Your not alone. I cried over everything. Its also over stress. If I see an army commercial and it shows the troops hugging their loved ones I cry. There isnt much you can do. Everyone who knows your prego will understand. After you give birth you will probably cry for no reason too. Its perfectly normal.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I stopped crying at 16 weeks. Before then I was a basket case. Being told it's normal hormone activity doesn't make it go away.

I also noticed that caffeine was causing emotional break downs. I don't drink coffee or soda. It was the caffeine in chocolate-- even chocolate chip cookies. Saying no to hot cocoa is crap. But it's better for me.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:40 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• It's perfectly normal. I cried for the 1st few months than i cried a lot after i gave birth. I think it has to do with the changes your body goes through.
    31spoken4

Answer by 31spoken4 at 4:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2010