It was deleted on me!

CM deleted one of my questions on here...I don't get why. It was about sex. There was no bad language...it was just a simple question, one much like those I see on here almost everyday. Ya know...basically like the "how can I spice up my sex life" Ya know..I think they should add more categories to the question subject....such as maybe...sex? maybe under 18...and maybe 18+? I dunno. I just think it was very ridiculous that my question got deleted. Anyone else have that problem ever?

michellelee3708

Asked by michellelee3708 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think when stuff like that happens, more then likely you said something to one of the moms who are friends with the people who monitor that stuff or you said it to them and they just delete your question to be bitches. its a paranoid thought, but I am more then likely correct.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Sometimes it seems to depend...I don't know if it's different Admins or what. Sometimes the ANSWERS get the question deletd, which is stupid. They should just delete the answer they find offensive.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• it's not that i said something to someone...cuz i didn't say anything but the initial question...and then I believe I said, thank you for your advice everyone...but it wasn't something i said to someone, cuz i didn't say anything to anyone. I dunno..i just think its stupid. and i am kinda angry.
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 1:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Ya I find a lot of what goes on in here depends on who you know and who you are....KWIM?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Jan. 9, 2010