Wearing pants

Am I cross dressing by wearing pants? As a Christian

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I read the title and a few sentences of that article you posted.. I am going to be blunt but that sounds very controlling to me. Forcing women be something they are not is one of the signs of a cult. Ellen G White is considered a false prophet and teacher. Her messages are not grace based but full of law and legalistic garbage. It does not encourage freedom but bondage. I believe that is why you are having a lot of questions... you want to be free in Him.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Um, no. I am a very conservative Christian and pants are a part of my daily wardrobe. As is makeup, jewelry and my hair straightener. There is nothing wrong with wanting to look nice, as long as it doesn't become a stumbling block.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 12:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Well, Ms. rhanford... let me tell you, if anyone considers it wrong that we, as women, wear pants... then by God them men better be willing to start wearing dresses and skirts and stuff, because I WILL NEVER and I mean NEVER wear anything that I am not completely comfortable wearing.. such as pants and sweats... So, those who disagree with me can take a flying... you know what!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• rhanford - I am not a Seventh Day Adventist and do not believe as such. I am a Bible believing, Christ following wife and mother. No where in the Holy Bible does it say that I, as a woman, can not wear pants. It simply says that our body is a temple for the Holy Spirit and should be treated as such.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 1:03 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Wear pants girl! IMO they are A LOT more modest than skirts and dresses and shorts!.

rhanford thanks for the RIDICULOUS READ!!!!!! LMAO..... that was hilarious!. Men wanted women to wear dresses so they could easily overtake them sexually, therefore the woman had to submit to her "man." Making women "submissive." What a crock of $hit!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• :) Just trying to get both sides
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 1:15 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Not true, pants show everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• are you wearing men's pants? are you wearing pants so that you will look more like a man? if the answers no, then you're not cross dressing.

IMO pants are a lot more modest than skirts, especially here in Oklahoma. the wind here could blow the longest skirt up haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• pants only show everything if you wear them tight enough to get a camel toe!!.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Jan. 9, 2010