Wedding Dress

Well not this May but the next will be my husband and I's 5th year anniversary. And we are going to finally have the big wedding we have always wanted. So i am already starting to plan it... and i have found one dress that i really love but i'd like some other opinions. This dress is simple and elegent. AND under 300 bucks which is def good!! Let me know what you guys think, or if anyone knows where I can find some really nice wedding dresses. Thanks

sexy_can_i

Asked by sexy_can_i at 12:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• who cares about how you wrote it, we got the point of your question. ;)
    If you love the dress that is on sale, then go for it!
    Do you feel like the most beautiful women in the world when you wear it? If so, then i'd say it's the one! If not, then keep looking - you'll know that perfect gown when you put it on.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 8:36 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Well... it's completely up to you. $300 is an awesome deal. I spent around $500-600 on my wedding dress and I thought that was a deal. I got mine from David's Bridal. Best Wishes!!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:03 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Actually, you should say, "My husband's & my 5th anniversary"... (Sorry, don't mean to sound snotty) but anyway, $300.00 is not bad at all for a wedding dress & you might want to check out David's Bridal during their $99.00 sale.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Jan. 9, 2010