It's got to be too early?

I had my IUD removed about 6months ago, because of an infection. My husband and I weren't ready to try yet, so we've been using condoms only (fully aware if something happens it happens). So we've had a few oops! in this timeframe, but each time in the past couple weeks (3 times) has been without. The past couple of days I have been feeling very tired, nauseauous, and a tingling in my breasts (as well as a pressure on one side of my---well where I have felt cysts burst, or ovulation pain---and it's similar to the feeling I remember early in my pregnancy with my DD) . I'm thinking it could have happened Christmas, which was only two weeks ago. Is it possible? How early can I test and expect accurate results? To boot I don't have a regular cycle either....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• wait like 2-3 weeks to take a test and if it comes out negative wait another 2 weeks since you dont have a regular menstrual cycle
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 1:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• some of those symptoms are the same things you can feel if you're about to start, but do take tests... i thought for about a month or more that it was my time to start because i felt some of the things you're describing, and saw a few negatives before i got a positive test. sometimes you just know.. i guess its a mommy thing.
    victoriaherring

Answer by victoriaherring at 1:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I showed symptoms very early (& tested positive before my period was due to start). Each pregnancy is different, so you just never know if it'll kick in right away. I swore up & down I had the flu but my co-workers were convinced I was pregnant. This went on for a week before I tested, so I started having symptoms almost immediately. Not all tests will show up this early though, so you can TRY taking one...but even if you get a negative test again in a week or two just to be sure (you might also want to make an appointment with your OB in either case since you're experiencing pressure).
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 1:17 AM on Jan. 9, 2010