what do I do, how do I go about this help....

my daughter has a good friend at school they are both in 8th grade, my daughter's friend has lice and my daughter always seems to get it. alot of other kids know this and they tease her. my daughter is her friend but know no one wants to be my daughters friend because of this,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• try to sit down wit your daughter and explain that she could still be a good friend but not to get that close to her friend or use anything that is hers like a headband etc...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Depending on how close you are to this friend or her parents, inform the parents of their child's lice. If you are not that close to them at all, try bringing it up anonymously with the school (they will inform the parents) so that your daughter's friend can be treated for the lice. Now about the fact that others don't want to be your daughters friend because of it, I hate to say it but kids are cruel & it's hard to "fix" that problem.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2010