sexy surprise

My son is going away next weekend to visit a college. Hubby and I will have the house all to ourselves. Its been sooooooo long lol. I want to do something really sexy for him and basically spend the weekend naked with him. But i want to do something spontaneous and out of the ordinary. But its been so long and we have been married for 20 years,lol im out of ideas I need suggestions???

beccastar89

Asked by beccastar89 at 3:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Pamper yourself, stop by Vicky's and get something sexy to wear, and go to a romantic getaway. Do you have a Sybaris by you? Make reservations for something like that. Make chocolate fondu with strawberries, get some champaigne, and maybe a couples game that you two can play. Just a suggestion, but I'm sure he'll appreciate anything you come up with! Have fun!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:27 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Btw, whatever you're doing is working because you totally do not look like you're old enough to be married to someone for 20 years!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:30 AM on Jan. 9, 2010