Was your 2nd baby more active then your first?

I have a almost 2yr old DS. When I was pregnant he kid a lot or so I thought until I got pregnant with this baby. She kicks ALL the time. She already has an attitude, my doctors office does an ultra sound with every vist so we get to see her every month, every time we go in the doctor can not get a good reading on her heart because she refuses to hold still. She now is strong enough that she actually kicks the ultra sound thing off of her. I think its funny and cute.

MiSs.SmOkEy

Asked by MiSs.SmOkEy at 3:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My first two were that way. Wild, even in the womb, They are the same now. My third was very subdued in the womb and is still quite and watches more than acts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• LOL... My oldest was more active when I was pregnant with her. She was, and still is, more calm than my other child. My second child was less active in the womb, and more active/mischievous now.

SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 4:48 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• My first would never quit moving when I got to be 8 months you could see him through my belly. My second want very active, till he came out, lol
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 11:27 PM on Jan. 25, 2010