What would u do? HELP me :(

ok soo my husband and i went out to a get together for my friends sister bday party .. and he has this bestfriend and he smokes this weird stuff that suppossibly has the same affect as marijana and its legal or whatever and dh used to do it behind my back when i was pregnant.. my sons is 3 month now.. and lied about it a couple of times and he promised he never do it aagain ! and what does he do tonight .. well i was talking to my friend and i turned my back against and i turn around and there he is smoking the sh*t!! im sooo furious ... what kinda of father/husband would do this to their family .. he says im overreacting .... am i ? i told him to f*ck off because hes an a$$hole for doing this to me .. im sooo mad at him right now .. when we got home i decided to ignore him and sleep in a differnt bedroom.. he didnt even come up here to talk to me about it! or try to work things about and say hes sorry over anything like that>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would be mad!! I HATE being lied to for one.. and you said he has cheated on you before..?? if he is lying and being a jerk and doing things behind your back that he said he would.. LEAVE HIM.. I wouldnt put up with that.. Who cares if its legal,its something stupid that could harm him and he said he wouldnt do it.. he is being disshonest. I dont blame you and i dont think you are being silly or a bit** or anything.
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 10:17 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• what would u do .. should i talk to him about it...??? and try to work it out for my sons sake? idk what to do i wanted to cry when he did this ...idk what to do ..:(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• For one you can't control another persons actions. YES you can be upset. But don't you think it would be better to give him your opinon or feelings on it then out and out Demand things of him. I think your in the wrong for telling a ground man what and how to do things. Guess it comes down to how much do you love him. And are you sure this is not angrer from somthing else? I'm not bashing you just given my thougths that you asked for. If you don't like somthing some ones doing you have the right to exspress your feelings on it but you don't have a right to make demands. ( Weather it's right or wrong)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• huh .. im confused .. im not demanding anything ... i just wanted to know if i should talk to him or leave him.. yes he done lots of things to me like ... cheating,lying, and just being rude to me ... but that doesnt have anythig to do with this now situation... idk what ya mean.. im not demanding and ifu think soo please tell me what u mean? im a little tired and slow right now :/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I'm anonymous7:03 For one what did he do to you ? Sounds like he did somthing to himself. Now the lieing part I can understand being upset over. But If there are more reason to be mad at him as you say . The lieing , cheating things like that then Yes that is effecting you. But if you say this has nothing to do with any of those then I would think you can give him your opinon or feelings but leavin him for that ( that just don't seem to be all that has you upset)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• anon 7:03 I don't have you here laying on my couch charging you 150 hour but hon, think you need to look deeper and see what all your really upset with him about. Think there is somthing more bothering you , maybe somthing he's done in the past that still has you upset . And this little thing came up so you feel it is bigger than what it really is . I do wish you luck and happiness
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I think U should talk to him later not now, but for now try and make peace wit him right away. If u quarrel him, he wont stop smoking it, instead it will put a strain in your relationship. After sometime when you guys are just relaxing after giving him sweet love using a subtle tune you can talk to him , appeal to his conscience and make him to see reasons why he should quit smoking that stuff. Best of luck
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 8:36 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• i think the drug that you are thinking of that is 'like' Marijuana is Salvia......its been in the news alot lately...while it is still technically legal there have been a lot of reports of being dying from it....
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 8:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Your not his mother. Basically in a relationship you can't tell someone what to do or not to do with their life. You can offer your opinion and hope he respects that. If he did it in front of you, he most likely does it when your not around. So he isn't hiding the fact from you.
    MSugarKane

Answer by MSugarKane at 9:03 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• He is not going to change...sorry but he just wont. SO you need to decide if you can live with him not being honest with you. If you cant, if he is not willing to give it up for you and his child, then you need to make other arangements
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2010