pregnancy bands have you used them?

i am small but not able to wear but one pair of jeans right now. found 4 pregnancy bands on e-bay for $15 that u can get and be able to wear your pants and with them un buttoned. anyone have these or used them? are they worth it? i am not big enough for maternity and don't want to buy all maternity clothes as i am done after baby 2 is born.

alyssa1

Asked by alyssa1 at 6:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I just used rubberbands, lol And you can get them cheaper!
    DandieMandie

Answer by DandieMandie at 8:28 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I also used rubber bands. They worked great. ;)
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 9:02 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Hey, my mom had 6 kids and never once wore a maternity garment. She held her pants on with a rubber band, and wore one of my dad's shirts for a top! I wouldn't go that far, but you don't NEED to spend a lot of money on maternity clothes. Especially since most of us aren't rolling in $$.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I bought one of the bands at Motherhood and with it on I can wear all of my pants!! LOVE IT!!!! The other tip I would give is to go to resale shops if you are looking to not spend a lot of money
    Mommy2Gabrielle

Answer by Mommy2Gabrielle at 2:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I bought one online when I was pregnant. Mine was a Bella Band... I forget how much I paid for it. But I used it a lot! I bought a medium but wished that I would have bought a small so it could have been tighter. But I also used rubber bands too, just like everyone else on here says!
    Mandie2006

Answer by Mandie2006 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2010