my tastes are really changing

Lately,I dont want alot of the same foods I have ate in the past.I know my stomach can hardly stand the fried foods even though I do take protonics.I am so turned off by so much grease anymore.So,hamburgers,and fried foods are going to be eliminated.I just dont wanna eat healthy all of the time.I cant seem to commit myself to being a vegetarian. What else is there?

Momoftwo278

Asked by Momoftwo278 at 7:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• You can certainly eat healthy without becoming a vegetarian. My preference is to "eat clean". Meaning as all natural as possible, unprocessed foods. You can still eat lean proteins, whole grains, organic dairy, fruits, veggies, etc. The possibilities are endless, and you won't be depriving yourself of anything, except for unnecessary chemicals and junk!
    runner-mom

Answer by runner-mom at 7:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Your taste buds will change and you will appreciate the taste of real food and not want the high fat high salt unnatural highly processed junk. And you will experience food hangovers if you go back to eating junk foods.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• how good is a turkey breast sandwich?
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 7:47 AM on Jan. 10, 2010