my husbands pay is lower for the 15th but we don't know why how can we find out now instead of waiting til the 1st?

he is in the army and it showed on his mypay act that he will be getting around 100 less this 15th but really have no clue why its gone down any clues?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have no clue why, my DH is in the army too, and we're actually getting $400 less!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• The pay is never the same amount on payday because it's your monthly income split in half. The LES tells you exactly where the money is going. If he has been over paid $100 previously, then they will take that back as well. That's a possibility, but to know for sure, tell him to go see a Disbursing Clerk.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 8:20 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Isn't it the pits when you can't see mid-paycheck LES in detail as in the last of the month's one? You will just have to await to the end of the month.

Ask you husband if he done anything to change it. Perhaps a charitable donation deduction he signed up.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jan. 9, 2010