Where are Max and Ruby's parents??

I'm sure a lot of you have seen the kids tv show "Max and Ruby". Where the heck are their parents. Ruby feeds Max, puts him to bed, takes him places, etc. I don't really like the idea of a little girl raising her little brother. I felt like I did that with my brother. It's odd not to see or hear of their parents at all.... What do you think?

AmandaI1021

Asked by AmandaI1021 at 8:54 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Entertainment

• LMAO!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 8:55 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I think they live with their Grandma... I just felt really silly that I knew that,lol..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:05 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• no i think the OP is right my son watchs that show and i have often wonder the same thing.....?
    does anyone know the answer?
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• If you had to listen to Ruby all day, wouldn't you run far far away too?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• My dad watches that show with my niece and he goes off on rant about it all the time. They don't live with their grandma because there are episodes where there are references of them going to their grandma's house.  I pretty sure I have seen every episode a thousand times, so I don't think they have ever mentioned it. 

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I have also seen them go to grandmas house and grandma come to their house. I don't think the show is realistic. Most, or I hope most, children don't raise and take care of their siblings 100% in the US. Hm. Thanks for replying gals!
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 8:05 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• They don't live with Grandma. They have to take a bus, unsupervised of course, to get to Grandma's house. It never says where their parents are. I suspect that is why Ruby only lets Max say one word at a time. He may say too much.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:47 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• same with toot and puddle. I assume they are kids, since when they travel you can tell when they mingle with adults. In reality, baby animals fend for themselves by a certain age, maybe this is the case for toot and puddle, and ruby and max? lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:54 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I've wondered the same thing. LOL. I don't think they live with their Grandma bec they visited her at her home before.
    youngpoet1972

Answer by youngpoet1972 at 12:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2010