Have you...?

used or do you think its ok to use nair or veet hair removal during pregnancy? I've got so much extra hair n honestly I'm tired of shaving every two days lol. I know I could just call me doctor & asked but really... get her on the phone for this. nope thats ok its not that important. Any answers would be great thanks.

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 9:09 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Read the instructions. I don't see how there's a problem, although the first poster is right, there are alot of chemicles that could soak into your skin.
    And the second replier....LoL, apparently you don't know much. It's not a fad, and it's been going on for a lot longer then "a short time". There IS no need for pubic hair in these days, it was for back in the caveman days too keep bacteria and stuff out. It's nasty, shaving and or waxing "down there" is alot better then not! And I don't think she was just talking about "down there".
    I agree with the tired of shaving, I just do the armpits and "down there" every few days and the legs like once a month, it is winter, and I have light body hair. I'm a redhead.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I wouldn't your skin may have a bad reaction to Nair(or like products) since you are pregnant. Plus that stuff is A LOT of chemicals Have you tried waxing strips?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Just let it grow for goodness sake. This shaving down there fad has only been around for a short time and it iS a fad,. There is no reason to shave. I have to laugh when read about all these young chicks spending all that time on shaving their pubes. Dumb.
    Anonymous

• Thank you Rachel

2nd Anno No I wasn't talking about "down there" I meant my legs thank you very much. Why does everything have to do with "down there". dern I meant my very hairy legs.

Thanks for the answers!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2010