I need advice on how to tell my fiance I wont to end our engagement

Hello To All Moms: First of all we live together and someone wrote a letter put in my front door telling me he was using drugs okay I show him the letter someone is jealous someone trying to break up our happy home I cannot get him to talk.

Give me advice on how to go about telling him thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Buy a drug test from CVS or Walgreens and have him take it. If he refuses or it comes up positive. Say BYE!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Well what did he say when he saw the letter? Did he say anything? or nothing?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• If there is no indication that he is using drugs, which I say because someone had to tell you otherwise you weren't suspicious?, then it may not be true. Would you trust an anonymous stranger over your fiance?

Answer by Bmat at 9:33 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• But to answer your question. Tell him to his face. Keep it gentle and non-accusing. He deserves to know the reasons. Have a plan so you are ready to move out or so he can.

Answer by Bmat at 9:35 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• also could he have cheated? He is to quiet for a good reason.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:03 AM on Jan. 9, 2010