Holistic Pregnancy. Any Tips?

I am a very Holistic individual and I'm three months along with my first baby. I am already taking Organic prenatal vitamins, exercising, doing yoga, and eating a healthy vegan diet. i am looking for additional tips on how to have a Holistic pregnancy. Thank you in advance for your advice.

OrganicMomnDad

Asked by OrganicMomnDad at 9:24 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you are already doing great!

Learning how to prevent illness and complications before they arise is important! Having a midwife is very helpful with this (rather than just dealing with a problem once it's here).

Learning about how to prepare your mind to be confident for birthing and Mothering is wonderful, too. You can read, watch videos, and take classes to support and expand on what you're doing so far, if you want. Your midwife and doula will be encouraging you along the way.

:-)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:50 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I did prenatal yoga the whole time and listened to the "yoga" music during my labor. It really helped calm me down during labor- it was like my body was conditioned to relax as soon as the music was on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:51 AM on Jan. 9, 2010