Is it wrong?

Is it wrong to go see legion? It looks like a good movie but I don't want to believe that's how angels would act. Yes I understand its just a movie but its the pricipal.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• wrong according to who??? LOL it's a fictional movie have fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• if you feel it is wrong for you to see a certain movie, or to do any action you feel would not be right for you..then don't do it.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• First I'll say I don't know anything about this movie, this is the first time I've heard of it.

To me I know the difference between fact and fantasy, and faith and entertainment, so most movies are okay with me. Personally I just don't like anything that's really violent, its just not for me and I can't enjoy the show, so I avoid any movies like this.  You have to make up your own mind based on how these movies make you feel.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:46 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• to me its not wrong...but to my christian relatives it is..

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 9:50 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• OP - If in your hearts of hearts you have doubts about it, then it is probably the Holy Spirit letting you know. If you are not comfortable, then no, you probably shouldn't see it. If it is wrong or not is up for you to decide.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:33 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• The person you answer to would be God... I encourage you to listen to His voice. There are many PEOPLE who have different comvictions and it will only cause more confusion for you. If God says No to going , then obey that... obedience is better than sacrifice. When we obey his voice it is pleasing in His sight. Who do you want to honor?
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Why not? It's fiction. To say it's wrong is just as silly as saying Harry Potter is wrong.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• (Philippians 4:8) Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are of serious concern, whatever things are righteous, whatever things are chaste, whatever things are lovable, whatever things are well spoken of, whatever virtue there is and whatever praiseworthy thing there is, continue considering these things.

(Psalm 119:37) Make my eyes pass on from seeing what is worthless; Preserve me alive in your own way.

PrivateWITNESS
    Anonymous

• i try to stay away from watching movies or tv shows that go against my faith, things like witchcraft, demons, there are alot of movies that you can watch that wont compromise your faith.
    Anonymous

• If I would find anything wrong with it, it would primarily be the level of violence and gore it might have (which I'm not sure of, since I've only seen the previews).

Anonymous