making everyone happy during snow days?

I have 4 wonderful children- 1,7,9,+11. We have been stuck at home 4 3days. We have played every game we have. Now the kids r starting to fight. Only 1 will do crafts and it is to cold to go outside 4 a long time. Anyone got any thoughts? I'm running out of ideas. We have even done some extra homework. Lol

aljdrc

Asked by aljdrc at 9:52 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sorry I'm no help. When we were stuck home for 3 days with our last storm. The last day was getting to me. My girls were getting on each others nerves and all they wanted to do was leave the house. We did go out and play in the snow as much as possible. I would say as soon as you can leave the house. Do so and just find something out and about to do. I hope someone can give you some good ideas.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 9:54 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Can you maybe go to the mall to walk around. At least then the kids can run off some energy walking through the mall. I know being cooped up is no fun. Maybe do a movie afternoon.

I hope the kids go back to school soon for you.
    Cafe Jenn

Answer by Cafe Jenn at 10:26 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• we build forts read books have movie time play puzzles I normally get treats before the weather to stop fights can you drive if you can a small drive would be ok watch for ice we are under-20 below windchill eek my skin hurts when we are indoors just thinking about it
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• CARTOONS!!!!!!!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• THEY ARE PRBABLY SICK OF EACH OTHER----GIVE THEM PROJECTS TO DO AWAY FROM EACH OTHER FOR INSTANCE LOL ITS TIME TO ORGANIZE THEIR ROOMS--ACCOMPLISHING SOMETHING WILL MAKE EVERYBODY HAPPY. GOOD LUCK
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 3:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2010