What kinds of odd obsessive habits does your toddler have?

My 2-yr-old's blanket has to be just so when I put him to bed at night. It must cover all visible parts of the sheet, including what's next to his pillow; if he turns his head and sees sheet, he throws a fit.

He also likes to line his cars up, all of them facing the same way, and he gets agitated if one of them gets pushed out of place.

What about yours?

DragonRiderMD

Asked by DragonRiderMD at 10:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my 19month old daugther hates it if we move our living room around, we have a small coffee table that is always empty we moved it a few weeks ago and for two or three days she would push it back to where it was she HATES change
    cowgirl_mommy05

Answer by cowgirl_mommy05 at 11:04 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• my 23 month old has to have shoes on.. and a jacket or atleast carry the jacket..she also has ocd and pulls her hair when shes scared or upset.and no one is allowed to touch her head unless we are brushing it..she hates it even washed... and she is claustraphobic so we cant hold her hands or even hold her at this age..or she screams.. she gets mad if we touch her for to long..both my kids have ocd..i gues they get it from me and the baby does the hair pulln because of me..she doesnt pull out her hair but i started pullling mine out at age 9 when i was stressed i would just pull it out and now if its put up in a pony there can be no flyaways cuz ill pull them out..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• my 2 year cant have anything on his bed but his blankets and elmo... he also will have a fit if there is something new in his room that he knows isnt sopose to be
    iluvyoucharlie

Answer by iluvyoucharlie at 5:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• My 4 year old hates when you leave lights one or anything isn't in it's place. My 3 year old HAS to have certain things on her bed and only those and everything has to be perfectly sure (like her closet door and drawers)
    things_not_sane

Answer by things_not_sane at 5:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2010