preschool ?

My oldest will be starting school (kindergarden) this Aguest and I kinda want to put my other daughter in preschool. Around here some takes them as young as 2 as long as they are potty trained. My oldest was trained by 19 months my second by 21 months. How much does it cost to put them in preschool? I don't have a lot of money, but would like her to be in school as well. Also is there any websites I can go to, to get tips on preschool, how to enroll them in preschool things like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My son goes to headstart, He had to be 3 by December 1st in order to be placed though,but its something you could check into because who knows if anything will change since last year or not...like the other replies said each preschool is different as far as rates go,you'd just have to call around and get more information! Good Luck!
    dakotasmommy06

Answer by dakotasmommy06 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• each preschool will have different rates, although if you are worried about the cost, contact your local Head Start agency to see if you qualify for the free preschool for underprivileged kids.

each school will also have different registration procedures, so you would contact the schools and ask them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Honestly 2 is very young and if money is tight I would not bother just yet. We did place our middle child in preschool at 2 and it was $125 a mos. We did it mostly for socialization. All vary on cost though. I don't think head start starts at age 2.
    Anonymous