advise plssssssssssssss

hi moms, I'm full time working mom, I have 21 year old nanny who take care of my 3 kids, she's a single mum with a 2 year old daughter. she's very harsh to my kids but she's exceptionally very hardworking. my hubby is very fond of her, he insults me in front of her. he travelled and bought a very expensive dress 4 her and bought a cheap slippers for me. at one time i saw her mobile num on my hubby's mobile phone, but she told me that she lost her mobile 2 years ago. I also saw some calls both (receiving and dialing) my hubby made and sms asking her to meet him at a specific place. I threaten to sack her but hubby refused threatening me that if I sack her that I will never employ another nanny as far as he's concerned. what do i to now? she is threat to my once happy home. my hubby avoids me now, if i stop work and stay home, it will be hard on me financially cos my hubby only support with 60% of family up keeping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• So, what you're saying is you have this hot young thing who, from the sounds of it, is messing around with your husband and is mean to your kids, and you pay her to do this?

Sack her, and if your husband has that much of a problem with it, sack him as well. Then, keep your job and get a new nanny, and use his child support to help pay for her.

I don't mean that harsh, but honestly, you've set yourself up for disaster letting it go this far.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 11:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• sound like he is cheating on you if that was me i would find another babysiter and tell your husband he can either like it or not but if you don't feel right about it then change it
    and yes it does sound like he is cheating on you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Sounds to me like he is cheating on you already. It doesn't sound like you are in a healthy situation at all. You either need to seek marriage counciling and stay home, or find a different way. Ten to one if you reevaluate your finaces you could manage it (especially if there was no need for the nanny).

But my honest opinion, he is already cheating from the sounds of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Not to be mean, but it sounds like your husband is cheating on you. You need to first - fire the nanny. There is NO ONE who should come inbetween you and your husband and NO ONE who should be harsh with your children. Then, confirm if they are cheating and deal with that after she is fired.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 11:17 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Save your marriage and sack her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Call her mobile number and show her that you know she's lying. This doesn't sound good at all but I'm not sure I have any words of wisdom. You know your predicament and you know your options. You simply have to figure out which ones work for you best. Wow, I just pictured her as step mother to your children and I didn't like that vision. If she's harsh now she'll be terrible to them as their step mom. I'd get rid of her and do without a nanny; however, even that might not help if he's already having a relationship with her.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2010