Did you have a hard time TTC?

My dh and I have had one miscarriage and one miserable pregnancy. It took us two and a half years to get the little one that we have now. We are trying once again. Our dd is 3 1/2 years old, and this will be our last child due to doctor's orders.

I was just wondering if any other women had a hard time TTC, and if so what problems did you face?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did with my fourth, there are 12 yrs between number 3 and 4, I was "older" 38 and it turned out I had really bad thyroid problems. I had to have my thyroid gland removed, and about 1 yr later I was pregnant, and after he was born 4 months later I was pregnant for number 5. Good luck. Get a complete physical.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Chemical pregnancy after doing clomid. 18 months with doctors help (injectibles) ttc my son. Natural surprise 5 years later, was ectopic. Went back to doctor to ttc again, was pregnant 6 months after ectopic (injectibles again) but it ended at 39.5 weeks due to stillbirth/cord complications. Waited the 3 months and went back to the doctor and got pregnant again right away (injectibles) and now I'm currently 10.5 weeks pregnant again and hopefully for the last time.

I have PCOS and plain old bad luck obviously :( Good luck ttc!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 11:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Oh, wanted to specify that the 18 months it took ttc my son was not with only injectibles. I did many rounds of clomid, had a surgery done and some procedures but the first round of injectibles was success. I've been lucky to conceive only singletons the 3 times I've ttc with them so I feel like I'm tempting fate every time I have to go back to the doctor to ttc again!
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 12:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• TTC 2 years, 3 rounds clomid, one phantom pregnancy,one miscarriage. Miracle soon after giving up and stopping clomid now just over 8 weeks preggo
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 1:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• No. I got pg easily, so now I've got my tubes tied so it doesn't become a habit.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• ^^ LOL! I wish I had that problem!
    Anonymous