Do you get your child in for free?

Have you ever tried and gotten away with getting your 4 or 5 year old in a theme park and posing him or her as a 2 year old to get in for free? I want to do with my DD, but I dont want to go all the at there, and have for spend extra cash wont have.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• so, you want to say your 4 or 5 yr old is 2 so they will get into a theme park for free?
    there is a VERY OBVIOUS difference in a 2 yr old and a 5 yr old...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:58 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• No I have never done that and wouldnt do that. 1. to me that is considered stealing 2. even at 2 my kids didnt look 2 so it wouldnt have worked even if i was willing to lower my standards and lie about it.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• "I want to do with my DD, but I dont want to go all the at there, and have for spend extra cash wont have." I am sorry, but this is the worst sentence I have ever tried to understand....I mean seriously wtf?
    Anonymous

• No, I would not do that. It is dishonest and I do not want to raise my kids thinking it is ok to lie to get what they want.
    Anonymous

• No, it's a lie and it would say something about a person character.

Anonymous

• I would do it. I know what its like to be poor and having that extra few bucks can make the day.
    Do it mama, and enjoy it while you can!!
    Anonymous

• What the fuck is wrong with most of you..dishnest..lying..stealing???? Ya'll are dumb!!! Go on and do it, I have done it and it's not stealing at all if your child cannot do most of the rides anyway. Most theme parks are over priced..Like Diseny is way over priced for a one day pass.
    Anonymous

• I never lied to get my son into a theme park... I got lucky. We measured him and he was bumped up into the next price category but the lady was nice enough to give me a discount and let him in for free.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• That would have never worked for my boys. I've never lied about their age though because I don't want them thinking it's okay to lie.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• No I haven't. My dad always used to do that with us and I hated it. Your four or five year old KNOWS that you are lying. They'll either take after you, or they won't respect you because of that.
    Anonymous