advise plssssssssssssss

hi moms, I'm full time working mom, I have 21 year old nanny who take care of my 3 kids, she's a single mum with a 2 year old daughter. she's very harsh to my kids but she's exceptionally very hardworking. my hubby is very fond of her, he insults me in front of her. he travelled and bought a very expensive dress 4 her and bought a cheap slippers for me. at one time i saw her mobile num on my hubby's mobile phone, but she told me that she lost her mobile 2 years ago. I also saw some calls both (receiving and dialing) my hubby made and sms asking her to meet him at a specific place. I threaten to sack her but hubby refused threatening me that if I sack her that I will never employ another nanny as far as he's concerned. what do i to now? she is threat to my once happy home. my hubby avoids me now, if i stop work and stay home, it will be hard on me financially cos my hubby only support with 60% of family up keeping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• Sorry but it sounds like he is sleeping with her! Kick her butt out..I would only hire ugly fat nanny's next time if you keep your hubby around..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• You are in a bad spot. Keep her and let DH continue to treat you badly or fire her and have DH treat you badly. I would call his bluff and get rid of her. She is not good for your family.
    justmyopinion

Answer by justmyopinion at 11:39 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Get rid of her! Shes only gonna cause more animosity! If your husband really loves you he wouldnt let a nanny get in the middle of you two!
    BABYnME610

Answer by BABYnME610 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• time to fire the nanny my dear friend, sounds like hes def cheating w/her and time to get yourself a attorney, he seems to know that you are just going to accept this w/his no more nanny threats if she is hired from a nanny service i would be contacting them and letting them know that YOu are in need of a older woman for New nanny and tell them shes no longer wanted in your home and whats going on! you need to stand up to him and give hiim the ultimatium that you and a good attorny will be making sure you get everything you deserve and after you take him to the cleaners she can have him then!! stand your ground dear and dont back down on this !
    Anonymous

• Get rid of them both!
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Sounds like he is sleeping with her! You need to get rid of her but also him if he is cheating!!!! Dont just let them do this to you! You deserve so much better than a cheater! You shouldnt have to hire a fat ugly nanny, it doesnt matter if she is pretty.... If your husband didnt want to cheat he wouldnt! Good Luck girl!
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 12:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• honey, kick her butt out of your house if he's not cheating now he sounds like he's heading that way. and when you do fire her don't back down from your decision.

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 12:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I agree with everyone else. You need to rid your family of this woman and the situation that if not is already happening is on it's way to happening. If the hubby is defending her then that's a bad sign. Call his bluff, fire her. Either way he's going to be upset with you...either you are getting to close to finding out the truth or you are going to take control and end this. If she and he are lying to you then you are just inviting trouble into the home. The longer you keep her the more that DH feels that he has the control over this situation. He doesn't get to have all the control hun, especially when he is disrespecting you in front of her...no way! you need to step up, if you are going to get your household back then it's time to say goodbye to this nanny and hire a new one...one with respect to you and yours!
    AWomansMind

Answer by AWomansMind at 2:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2010