names?

ok so my husband and i had everything picked out for a boy. when they done the u/s yesterday they say it's a girl and we had no name no nothing to go on. he wants matty but i dont like it for a girl and we have eleven weeks to come up with somthing if i dont have her early. i'm not upset because it's another girl we already have two. and she appears to be healthy.

cmhollen24

Asked by cmhollen24 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I love Madeline...you could use Maddy for short and makek dh happy...other girl's names I love:

Leela
    Amelia
    Audrey
    Ruby
    Violet
    Lorelei
    Chloe

Good luck!
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:43 AM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I like Madison and call her Maddy. I also like unique names like Payton, Skylor, Ashlyn, and Sydney (my daughters name). Cameron is cute for a girls name and call her Cami.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 12:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I also like Madison, that way you can call her Maddy.... My daughters name is Emily Grace....
    heatherjenea

Answer by heatherjenea at 12:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• sometimes i feel ya have to actaully wait to see your little ones own personality
    southernstarr

Answer by southernstarr at 1:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• i also don't really like the name madeline/maddy for a girl but it is really popular so a lot of people must love it! i like the name evelyn for a girl. i think it's getting kind of popular, don't know if you think that's a good thing or a bad thing :) i also like the names rebecca/becca, brielle, kerrigan
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I would say no to Maddy (or matty). It seems like every single girl born in the last 2 years has been given this name (short for Madeline).
    Anonymous

• you could also try coraline, its like caroline, but unique. its off of an animated movie by tim burton, called (origonally enough) Coraline, i also like Lorelei, but its up to you
    good luck and congrats!!!
    maxxsmommy13

Answer by maxxsmommy13 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• my daughter's name is CECILIA MICHELE
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 3:49 AM on Jan. 13, 2010