Can you use coupons at walmart?? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Shopping

• yes I use them all the time there.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• yes and they will also match any competitors advertised price for identical items. Just bring in the flyer with you and they can't deny you the price override.

ps i used to be a cashier for wal-mart
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 12:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• They will match but it cannot be buy one get one free sales. Which I think is stupid, but actual prices they match that, just not BOGO
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I was a cashier at 2 different WM's...
    they will not match buy one get one free OR percent off's OR other WM prices/sales
    also you have to buy store brand for store brand or name brand for the same name brand and it needs to be the same size.
    and if the ad for a store says *when you buy ten you still have to buy ten at WM to get the sale price. I cannot tell you how many pissed off customers would try to get away with the sale price for one item when the ad said you had to buy 10
    or they would get the big box of cereal rather than the one listed...on and on. It is not the cashier that decides- they have to go with what the manager of that store wants done.
    also if it's for a toy or soimething that is not food you REALLY NEED to take the ad with you- I take them for food too though-it's easier that way if they want to check
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• *Oh and if you print out coupons yourself- they may not take those. we had a lot of fraud at one of the stores and they had us stop accepting them
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 8:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2010