What is your SAHM job?

Do you have a stay at home job/online job? Im looking to find something new to try. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have started w/ pre-paid legal. I am working w/ a great team who are very helpful, and fun to work w/. I love doing my own business, its easy and fun. Here is the site you can take a look at. www.bka250.com. Let me know if you have any questions.
    You will love it!!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

•  

I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

I also write for eHow and sell on eBay.  

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I have tried to sell in the past and it's just not for me. I have $600 worth of CDs in my storage closet. :( I also tried to Avon and that wasn't for me either. I'm partnered with a wellness company. I don't have to sell, collect money, or host parties. All I do is simply set-up wholesale accounts. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!!
    You can have the best of both worlds too.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions or details.
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 3:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I am an Independent Business Owner/Benefits and Training Specialist thru Ameriplan. We market discount health programs and help the uninsured and underinsured save money on their dental and medical expenses. I work online and a bit in my community and I get discounts and cash back on everything from dining and travel to contacts and chocolate - with a lot more in between!

Listen to this overview 951-262-1118 and visit www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/Ashleigh to request your interview today!

Good luck!
    Ashleigh
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 3:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Can I have/get those stay home on line jobs? , I am presently residing in Nigeria. I'm looking to find something new to try. at least to aid me financially
    Anonymous

• I sell new and used clothing and toys on eBay and I manage our carpet cleaning business
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I AM A CONSULTANT WITH SCENTSY WWW.SCENTSY.COM/48691 AND I LOVE IT!!! EASIEST JOB I HAVE EVER HAD...EVER!

MOMMYSLOVE13

Answer by MOMMYSLOVE13 at 11:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:47 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I am with what is called Work At Home United. I've been with this company for 3 weeks and am already making money. Here is my website: http://www.workathomeunited.com/thefreelife
    I would love to share more of the details with you if you're open to it. Or anyone else for that matter. It's a really great team, and I've made several new friends because of it.
    wonderRose

Answer by wonderRose at 10:10 PM on Jan. 10, 2010