help...

This is a long story but my boyfriend and I have been dating like 9 years we have a 4 year old we have broke up a few time for a month or so but he treats me SOOOO bad lies to me about everything and always leaves for days at a time i have no clue where he is when he does this he lives with me and my mom I am so fed up with him doing this I have NO trust at all in him I can't take it anymore I am so unhappy yesterday at 4 o'clock he said he was checking the mail well he didn't come home till 930 this morning he was suppose to be at work at 8 (the only reason he came home was b/c his dad found him calling around everywhere) He goes out drinking I have to hold all his money but if i leave my purse for a sec he stills all the money and goes somewehre if i am not at his work TIME he gets paid he spends the WHOLE paycheck on Beer and stuff So my question is how do I make him leave i have done packed all his stuff 4 huge bags full..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• and his xbox and all is packed up I really want him gone I have done this before but then he just unpacks it and stays and I can't get him to leave I need Support from my CAFEMOM peeps and advise on how to make him know i am for real about getting out of my house I have talked to his parents about this and they just say to me well he isnt coming back to our house so i don't know what to do
    Anonymous

• I'd throw all his stuff on the lawn change the locks on the doors (if he has a key) and tell him to leave. And if he didn't i would call the cops and make him leave. That's personally what I would do :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 1:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• ok you need to change the locks and put ALL of his stuff outside. If you think there is going to be a scene (which from the sounds of him there might be) have your daughter be entertained by your mom in a back room or spend some time at a friends house so that she doesn't have to be put in the middle of it. If you have any guy friends have them come over (actually any friends at all will work) so that they can support you. After you have changed the locks, have a support system around you, and have ALL of his stuff outside call him up and tell him that it's over and to come get his crap because it's outside the house and if he doesn't then the trashman will pick it up on trash day. If he comes over and starts banging on the door or making a scene call the police on him. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• OP---he does not have a key to the house he gets off at 4 and prob will come here (his dad will pick him up and bring him here but I told him this morning when he showed up to get his uniform that it was over and don't think your coming back to stay) another thing is he don't have a car license or anything (DUI) i packed ALL his stuff and it is sitting out in the car (the car is his dads car and was letting us use it) but everything is in the car the HUGE problem is I have no one to talk to my friends didn't even know I was with him (my friends and i don't hang out much) and i never talk to my mom she like knows nothing about me I am just alone and it so hard b/c i have been with him since I was 15 and thats when my mom was dating other guys and not home much and he was the only one there Its just hard....thanks for all the comments
    Anonymous

• You must be able to go to the police and asked for help to get him out or get a lawyer. Had something like this happen in my family and made the persons life not so pleasant. No doing the laundry, not so nice suppers etc.
    KathyH105

Answer by KathyH105 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Stand your ground girl! Throw him and his crap right outside the front door and do not let any of it back in. You can do this! Hang tough. You deserve better and step by step I promise you that it will eventually get better. First step is to get this loser out of the house. Second step is to begin working to make your life better for you and the baby. If you need to call the cops to make him leave, do it. If you need to get a restraining order to keep him gone, do that too.
    Anonymous

• OP here the update.....so when he got off work he called trying to be nice asking if i wanted anything to eat um i said no and your not staying here come get your stuff and leave so his dad brought him here and his dad said that he is going to have to walk b/c he is not going to let him come with him and he told me well can you give him one more chance (OMG this happens once a month and has happened like 20 times even on easter he did this and was not with his child) then he said if he can't stay here then he has no way to work and will not be able to pay child support i said "um 50 a week isn't worth this" so then alot went on me keep telling him to go and he wouldn't for about an hour and a half this went on his dad was still here too i finally told both of them IF YOU DON'T LEAVE RIGHT NOW and told his dad if you can"t make him go I AM CALLING THE COPS then his dad said i guess you gotta call the cops OMG didn't even hang
    Anonymous

• up and he was getting his stuff but cops got here first and told him to go um his dad that was so saying he wouldnt ever go back home took him in his car and now they are gone.....thank god they are gone but why did they make it soooo hard....its still hard for me he is the only one i do anything with go shopping with do anything with i never go anywhere unless he is with me so its going to be hard
    Anonymous

• I just wanted to let you know that you did the right thing. It can be hard but DO NOT let that fool back into your life. Don't let his stupid sweettalking fool you. He will NOT change. You'll be a better mom for doing this. If you ever need to just vent to somebody and you don't have anybody else feel free to vent to me. I may not have answers but I am always willing to listen. Best of luck to you.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2010