what would u think?

Heres the story my fiance let this guy he works with use his phone to text his girlfriend a few weeks back when his phone was turned off ok no big deal that was the strange number i didnt recognize. Well a few days later his phone was back on and when i looked at this months bill every day since then there have been at least 20 texts back and forth between my so and this girl. Confronted him and he says its not him its the boyfriend still using the phone. Well thats a load of crap because while hes talking to this girl hes also texting the boyfriend. Hes lying about the texting in my opinion if its all innocent then you dont have to delete the texts or lie about sending them in the first place. Also while hes spending a good partof his day talking to another woman he tells me hes too busy to even send me a simple how u doin or love u.Help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe she's accidentally texting your husband (I know, she'd have to be kinda dumb, but hey totally possible, happened to me) then he texts the bf to let him know. IDK

I personally find it distasteful to go through and check the numbers your husband is calling.

talk to your husband!
    Anonymous

• Get the number and call the girl

Answer by admckenzie at 2:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I agree with admckenzie you should talk to the other woman see what reason she would have to be talking to your fiance so much. If my fiance did that I would lose my mind I sure as hell would not let him write it off as innocent you don't try to cover it up if its innocent.
    Panopel

Answer by Panopel at 2:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I can understand what you're going through, I've gotten in trouble with the whole boyfriend cellphone thing..sit him and down and ask him whats up..if you go through his phone he'll learn not to trust you which will make it worse. Tell him how you feel instead and if it still sounds fishy and he's lying to you.. tell him you deserve better! I've gone through this before...
    AlexxasMama

Answer by AlexxasMama at 2:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• OP here thanks ladies I think I will try calling her. Wish me luck.
    Anonymous

• Good Luck... I hope it's all a misunderstanding.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 2:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Sorry, he's cheating and your buying it...
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 2:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I agree... it wasn't his friend the first time and it's sure as heck not now.
    After you call her, I'm guessing you're going to be putting in here that she said "you're his WHAT? He said he was single".

Normally I'm a benefit of the doubt kind of person, but hello, it didn't stop when the friend got his phone back on, and there's no way the friend is borrowing it to text himself...
    I'd be telling him that he needs to think about his lies before he tries feeding them to someone who's remotely intelligent.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• yup I agree to call her and confront her. I have done this before in the past and sometimes it's the hardest thing you will do. But if the lady and you fiance are messing around.. she will be completely up front with you.. hoping in return you will leave him and he will be her's!! He probably is cheating on you... sorry! I would leave him before you marry him!!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Your boyfriend is seeing the other woman, and it looks to me like he wants you to know that he is. He's probably hoping you will break this off, so he doesn't have to. If you don't mind sharing, he probably will accept that, too. I've heard this story many, many times. The bottom line is that if a guy is not willing to marry you now, he's probably not ready to give up his other honeys. With most of them, it's just a great big old game. He doesn't care about the new girl either, but she is new, and when the new wears off, he will do to her exactly what he's doing to you right now. You have to be your own solution. Stand up and tell him you are looking for a one-woman man, and it's obvious that he doesn't qualify. Then show him the door. You set your own standard and then don't lower it. It's better not to have a man at all than to have one you have to share with another woman.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2010