When will my ex ever get over me... Has this happened to you?

It's been almost 4 months since I broke up with him. It's been around 3 months since I completely stopped talking to him after he was stalking me. He tells my friend all about it, how he drinks everytime he thinks about me and blah, blah, blah... she told him she didn't want to hear it. His drinking is the main reason I broke up with him and I ended it because while he was drunk, he said to me that my son was stupid, retarded, a bastard and illegitimate child. He even sent my son a christmas present which I haven't given to him yet. I don't love him anymore and hearing about this crap just annoys me because he's pathetic! He did it to himself and now he is trying to get everyone to feel sorry for him. I just wish he would get over it cause I will NEVER take him back. I still live in fear knowing all this because he did stalk me for awhile and he is crazy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• hopefully it will stop soon, but i can take a long time...depends on the person.

my ex stalked me for months afterwards and up to a year after wards he was telling ppl we were still dating. Its been months since i've heard from him(no anonymous phone calls) and i hope it stays that way.

good luck!
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 2:28 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Tell your friend to either stop talking to him or to not tell you what they say. He's finding ways to keep communication up with you without going directly to you. He will try to get pity out of your friend as long as your friend will keep giving him a shoulder to cry on. Alcoholics only think of themselves (and alcohol). He'll move on. Just ask friends to not bring up the subject and draw you back in to it.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2010