pregnacy

Has anyone ever peed in their pants, while sleeping durning EARLY pregnacy. Or almost peed their pants at work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i woke up one night completely soaked in my own pee. lol I was only 15 weeks pregnant. You are not alone!!!!
    BABYnME610

Answer by BABYnME610 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• well in the first trimester, i did almost pee my pants a few times, and once did pee a bit on the way to the toilet! this was probably around 10 weeks though, and i think you mean like 4 weeks. :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• To answer your question, i am pregnant with my sixth child and i found with thisone more then the others that i have sneezed or coughed to hard or something like that and peed my pants , so you are not alone :)
    corey229

Answer by corey229 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• My husband and son like to play "ticke pee the mama". They come up and tickle me until I pee my pants- it takes about 2 minutes. It is embarassing and makes me cry. They think it is funny though. Jerky boys.
    Anonymous