Does anyone know of any scam free work for stay at home moms that do not require $$ to start

Myjo

Asked by Myjo at 2:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• There are plenty of resources available such as www.wahm.com and www.workathomenoscams.com. You shouldn't have to pay for a JOB unless it's for equipment or background check. Home based businesses will charge you investment fees, but that's because it's a business.
    If you're ever interested in owning a home based business and getting free household discount health benefits, you can always become an Ameriplan Health Programs Specialist. There is a great overview call at 951-262-1118 and information at www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/Ashleigh. No selling, parties, inventory, cold calling, telemarketing, or order filling. $25 to start until Jan 21st and $50/month covers WAY more than what you pay.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 3:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I AM AN INDEPENDANT CONSULTANT FOR SCENTSY IT DOES COST $ TO START BUT YOU MAKE THAT BACK PRETTY QUICKLY JUST TAKE A LOOK AT MY SITE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK WWW.SCENTSY.COM/48691
    MOMMYSLOVE13

Answer by MOMMYSLOVE13 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:44 AM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Considering most online WAH opportunities require some form of start up cost you may have a long search ahead of you. However, there are some that are at very low prices and the start up cost acts more like a Costco Membership.
    I have recently started my own Multi Referral business and the start up cost was only $29. Plus, I get to shop for things at a preferred customer price that I'm already using on a monthly basis, so there's no extra cost on our monthly budget.
    All I have to do is help the people I refer set up their customer accounts with the company I'm with, and introduce them to safer, and more cost-effective products to use in there homes. I am already making money with this and having more success than any other company I've been with. If you're interested, Please, check out my website at: http://www.workathomeunited.com/thefreelife
    I would love to tell you more about this opp and how it could help you too.
    wonderRose

Answer by wonderRose at 8:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I dont really *Work from home* but i do the paid to click websites. like today while DD was asleep i made 10 bucks, but NEVER pay to join a site. EVER. this is my link and if u need help, just let me know. its not a HUGE amount but last month I paid the water bill so it does help.....http://simplegpt.com/members/register.php?ref=shortycmlb
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 6:34 AM on Jan. 11, 2010