Scared.

So i have a really bad panic disorder and its been acting up really really bad for about the last month.The last few weeks ive felt kinda dizzy or lightheaded or well what i think is dizzy and lightheaded and now i feel kinda shaky and if i look at my hands they look kinda shaky,I dont know if im dieing or if im just panicy please help!!!!!!!!!..oh hope this isnt TMI but im also on my period.

AmberDawn2009

Asked by AmberDawn2009 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Health

• All your symptoms are most likely because of you panic disorder. These are the exact same symptoms i had when my attacks where at their worst.

You need to find ways to calm yourself down, including writting down some soothing and affirming thoughts so that you can pull them out when you are having an attack or a hard time and read them outloud to yourself.

You can also ask your doctor about medication to help you as well.

GOOD LUCK! and remember YOU CANNOT DIE FROM A PANIC ATTACK
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• i have bi polardisorder and ido all of those things constantly. my doctor percribed me medicin called rispital and it works like a charm! although it makes me a lil groggy so i take it before bed. id talk to your doctor.
    Mommy2Layla08

Answer by Mommy2Layla08 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• i also took rispital and it worked great for me as well... i was actually able to go shopping by myself with NO anxiety...

it can cause wierd nightmares though..
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I just today started my zoloft back, so hopefully it starts to help cus i was really starting to think i was dieing or dibetic or something, I yesterday and the day before got a nasty headach on my right side of my head that went down to my ear but it hasnt been back and also when i would rub my neck is felt better and the pain went away,so u dont think somethings like attack my nervous system and im dieing??? sorry thanks guys
    AmberDawn2009

Answer by AmberDawn2009 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Panic and anxiety are the worst feelings in the world, feels like your world is closing in on you. I would see a doctor if you feel out of control like that and see if they can give you some type of medication to balance yourself out.Good Luck
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I dont have a doctor=(
    AmberDawn2009

Answer by AmberDawn2009 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• this book helped me when alot of medication did little.

http://www.amazon.com/Anxiety-Phobia-Workbook-Edmund-Bourne/dp/157224223X
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• thank you so much
    AmberDawn2009

Answer by AmberDawn2009 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• is it normal for ur hands to feel shaky if ur very panicy??? nothing hurts but my hands are still shaky my arms are warm from it and its making me almost have another panic attack blahhhhh havent felt dizzy anymore like i said no other pain i just feel like im shaky and its scaring me
    AmberDawn2009

Answer by AmberDawn2009 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2010