Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What else can I do? All the doctor's office are closed.

I feel like in the entrance of the vag. where I feel this burning/itchy feeling and also I am on my period. Sorry TMI

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Health

Answers (5)
  • I feel like if I were to put ice there it will somewhat soothe it...Thanks Ladies

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • that would be basically diaper rash. I know gross, but hey moisture causes that. go take a shower, dry off real well, put some baby powder down there (or even diaper rash cream if you have it around your house)

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • Vagisil.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • Vagisil and a few tylenol should get you through until you can see a doctor

    Answer by justmyopinion at 4:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

  • Tucks medicated pads...or...Summer's Eve's Anti-itch Cloths.

    Always wipe front to back.

    Answer by flatlanderjenn at 5:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Health

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
Do i just let her cry?

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN