birthday ideas?

ok so my daughter will b one in may, i know its early but i wanna start planning it now, i wanna go kina punk rock, got any ideas?

liltexchick

Asked by liltexchick at 3:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• http://www.birthdayexpress.com/Pink-Skull-Party-Supplies/42124/PartyKitDetail.aspx
    Anonymous

• well it is a little early what she likes now she probably wont like in 4 months so you can think of ideas but dont settle on one till it's closer to that time
    Anonymous

• I had a guitar shaped cake for my son for his 1st birthday last saturday. You can look at orientaltrading.com and see if they have anything you'd like to order from them . For my son's decorations I bought regular table cloths from dollar store and cut out music notes and put on the tables. It turned out really cute! And his smash cake was a music note too. :)
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2010