Do you warm up your syrup while eating pancakes?

I have always just poured it out of the bottle and lately I have found myself warming it up it taste just as good :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• depends on the syrup :) some bottled syrup comes out of the bottle easily, but if it's thicker, I heat it up just make it easier to pour
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I always warm up Maple syrup. It thins it out just a bit so that it's not as thick and it soaks into my pancakes better
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• oh yeah it tastes much better that way, cold syrup with hot cakes is yucky!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• nope but gonna try it next time we have pancakes. have you tried pie filling(cherry bluberry) and whip cream on your pancakes?
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I haven't, but I have had it that way when eating at a nice bed and breakfast. I just never thought of doing it on my own. I think that I shall though, thanks for the reminder.

Answer by Bmat at 3:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Truthfully, I have never ever liked syrup. Weird I hear. : ) So nope, I don't warm it or eat it cold. I just don't eat it.
    Anonymous

• I think it's kind of pointless to warm syrup for pancakes. It warms when you put it on.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2010