Is Anyone Else's F-I-L an A**Hole?

Mine is. How about yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• FIL isnt quiet as bad as the MIL,but Ive gotten into a couple arguements with the FIL and hes told me I was a spoiled bitch (because I held a job,and bought nice things for my family),but anyways the BIGGEST problem I have with my FIL is the fact that he constantly sticks up for the MIL no matter how wrong she is,and shes a major trouble maker!
    Anonymous

• He can be but for the most part he is just missing the Personality Gene. It's sad he is the only Grandparent my DS has and he misses out on so much even though he lives only 5 minutes away because he likes everyone to come to him.
    Anonymous

• YES!!! WIth mine if you do not agree with him you are wrong even if you have the proof that you are 100% right in what you are saying. He is so down about everything that he says and is the grouchiest person that I have ever met other than his wife, who do not speak and never smiles.
    Anonymous

• My FIL treats my husband like crap, after all that he used to do for him. I could care less, if I ever see him again. My kids will never see him and if my MIL wants to see them she will have to come to my house.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• :) He asked me if I was going to be Aunt Jemima for a costume party he was planning
    :) He bought my son a monkey costume for halloween
    :) He said he was going to come to my house dressed as a klansman as a prank on April 1st
    :) If he hasnt accomplished something, he tells DH that he shouldn't even try, because it won't work out for him
    :) and the list goes on.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 4:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Oh mine is a first class A$$. He is my DH's step-father and is such a jerk. He has abused his children and step children and of course my MIL too. He tried once...ONCE to spank our oldest. I was across the room in a flash and in this 6ft3 dudes face. I had his hand behind his back in a hold and on the ground. I told him in his ear if he EVER touched one of our children I again I will let the police handle him like this and I WOULD make sure he served time. I let him know I am NOT his wife and I will not tolerate any more abuse...it stops here. My poor DH had to pull me off him.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I am a very calm person till a known abuser tries to continue the cycle with my kids. I was shocked at how fast I reacted and how fast I got him down. But my son was terrified and was only 22 months old at the time.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Mine doesn't even bother to see his grandchild because he is half native he's a jackass
    Anonymous

:) and the list goes on.
    ______________________-

Omg and this man still breathes? You are a very patient woman!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 6:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• nope! LOVE MINE! :)
    Anonymous