• In the Spotlight:

What would you do in this situation?

If you were in a crowd full of people and all of a sudden you smelled dog poop would you look to see if it were you or would you just play it off?

Well for me I checked and nothing but I asked my dh to check and he said wait I will check when we go outside...I was like...hmmm? So I asked him when we went outside why did he feel he had to wait he said because I did not want to draw attention...I was like damn people probably thought it was me stinking. Luckily it wasn't neither one of us..lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Pets

• I would check my shoes cuz first off that stinks and I wouldn't want that smell following me around and second I wouldn't want to track it any further than I already had!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I would have checked because if it was me then the smell would be following me everywhere. It's simple to check and then you can get the smell gone if it was on your shoe.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2010