Is this rude or what?

We just had a birthday party for my oldest son ( 10) and he invited a few friends for pizza and cake. His one friend didn't want pizza because he doesn't like red sauce (WHAT?). My husband told him not to eat it then, but I was trying to be nice so I offered to make him a hamburger. I cooked up a hamburger patty and asked him if he wanted anything on it, and he said no. I brought him the hamburger and then he asked if he could have cheese on it! So we put cheese on it, and then he said it wasn't as good as the ones his dad makes, and he didn't even eat half of it!! THEN, he crapped in my toilet and didn't flush it!! WHY don't people teach their kids manners?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I'd be ticked off beyond compare! Everything he did is an insult!!!

I don't think I would have him over ever again!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 3:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• this is outrageous! i would talk to his parents! and if need be insult them bc they need a wake up call, thats ridiculous. franly i dont think i would ahve offered other food.
    Mommy2Layla08

Answer by Mommy2Layla08 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• yes I would definatly say the parents are in the wrong for not teaching him manners, cuz hes still young and kids will be kids so I would say it is poor manners
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 3:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• i have a stepson like that, the parents do teach them maners, i dont know why they are like that,mabe its just the generation or something. he probaly doesnt act that way at home.
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 3:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Ask your son if this boy is always disrespectful to him and his teachers. Maybe talk to your son about what is acceptable and what is not- you don't want this 'friend' of his pushing him around or rubbing off on him.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 4:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• THEN, he crapped in my toilet and didn't flush it!! WHY don't people teach their kids manners?

OMG- my neighbor boy does this. I told him if he needs to poop he needs to go home and do it (just right across the street) His Mom thinks I am a terrible hag for doing that, but he still comes over because here is where all the kids play.

My older son had a friend that spent the night and refused to eat the donuts because they were from the grocery store. Needless to say I was thrilled when my son outgrew the little jerk!
    justmyopinion

Answer by justmyopinion at 4:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• OH LMAO I'm sorry OP but this sounds like something I have been through. I babysat over the summer for a friend of a friend. My friend was the normal babysitter but she was having a baby......Anywho I watched these 2 kiddos and the FIRST freaking day the boy put my through something just this!! I made lunch, he told me he didn't like what I made........SO I asked him what he wanted, he said Mac'n'Cheese.....I made the make and cheese, he said I only eat it with pepper, so I put pepper in it......Then I give it to him, he gets up and walks away.........I was like WTF?! Needless to say it was a looooong summer.
    I did talk to the mom yeah that didn't help lol
    bgcmommy

Answer by bgcmommy at 6:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• * meant just like this and the mac and cheese NOT make and cheese.....I need to start re-reading my posts yikes.
    bgcmommy

Answer by bgcmommy at 6:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• My kids have manners. But you know what? Kids don't always remember to flush a toilet. Kids don't always realize that the food cooked at home tastes different the food somewhere else. It's 'outrageous'? Really? That's stretching it a bit.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• RUDE! But I wouldn't bother talking to his parents, because they are the ones who raised him that way! We have pseudo-relatives who raise their children that way, and if you try to talk to them about having/teaching common decency, they just get mad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Jan. 10, 2010