would you.....

how many of you would do a home based business or have a party of your friends home based business

MOMMYSLOVE13

Asked by MOMMYSLOVE13 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Shopping

• I would like to do a home based business and am looking into things like this being a SAHM and need double income in our household cuz have another little one thats going to make an appearance any day now!!
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I did do a homebased business, and it was more trouble than it was worth in my case. (Small college town with nothing but poor college students.) But I would not mind hosting a party for someone. Those can be fun!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 3:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• SURE LOVE TO HOST PARTIES AND MAYBE ONE DAY EVEN OWN MY WAH BUSINESS. WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS CALLED OR DO YOU EVEN HAVE ONE
    Anonymous

• yes i do its call scentsy here is my link to my page
    www.scentsy.com/48691
    MOMMYSLOVE13

Answer by MOMMYSLOVE13 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I do have a home business and it allows me to only work part-time out of the home. My goal is to be able to quit my part-time job
    grlwonder

Answer by grlwonder at 1:57 AM on Jan. 10, 2010