to the anonymous poster...

if the idiot who replied to my question about naming a daughter harley reads this...yes, so what is wrong with naming a girl after a motorcycle. my husband rides, and if and when we decide to have another child and we end up having another girl, what in the hell is wrong with my husband getting to name her after something he enjoys. it's a cute name regardless. so, how about i give you my address and you can come to my house and tell me to my face that it is a stupid name so that i can put my fist through your head. thank you, come again! and to those who would like to tell me i am immature, suck it.

xtwilightx

Asked by xtwilightx at 4:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in About CafeMom

• HAHAHA!!
    i was named after a harley.. Only my name is heather dawn.. so i would have the same initials! lol So i totally get it! and im sure my parents would also
    maybebaby83

Answer by maybebaby83 at 4:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• :)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 4:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I'm not the anon poster, but I wanted to let you know that I like the name. I have a niece named Jersey. I have relatives with some of the strangest names. Trust me, yours seems normal compared to some of the others I've heard lately!
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 4:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• That made me laugh out loud! Don't you wish you could find out who some of these people are?
    justmyopinion

Answer by justmyopinion at 4:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• they are all cowards. dealt with many of them growing up. have to belittle everyone else to make themselves feel better.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 4:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Wow, that was classy. Put your fist thorugh the anon's head? LOL.

Harley is a cute name. I like it.

But you do have some anger issues,don't you?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• If you ask for opinions you can't attack people if they say things you might not like to hear. I have a stupid name. My mother named me Gai, pronounced Gay. It didn't mean 'that' in the 1950s when I was born. I hated my name so much I changed it.

There are names that are not classy. There are names that sound to some people to be more like hooker names than scientist names. I grew up to be a scientist and didn't want a weird somewhat trashy name. You don't want to stick your child with one of those names. It is difficult and somewhat expensive to change your name. You can give your daughter a classy name and nickname her Harley.

This may be hard for you to understand since you are the kind of person that threatens people and thinks it's ok for people to hit each other.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• yeah, i have anger issue with a vast majority of the population only thinking about themselves and no one else. and i don't need to be characterized as classy. i am me, love it or leave it.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 4:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• sorry, but some of you chicks need a swift kick to the head. always up on your high horse and thinking you are the worlds best gift. most likely bullies in school. need to have the tables turned to be taught a lesson about manners and respect.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 4:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• :16 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 by: xtwilightx
    sorry, but some of you chicks need a swift kick to the head. always up on your high horse and thinking you are the worlds best gift. most likely bullies in school. need to have the tables turned to be taught a lesson about manners and respect.
    ****************
    No, I was quiet and polite in school and usually got bullied by people like you who think they have to be tough and hostile in order to get people to agree with them. It doesn't work that way.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 4:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2010