whats everyone up to?

im so frickin bored i should go scoop snow but its below zero and hubby wants to wait till tomorrow so all of us can be outside supposed to be in the mid to high 20's...
house work is done one kid is napping other 2 are watching cartoons.. and im going stir crazy lol

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• haha my daughter is napping and the hubby is at work and then a wrestling show, i sooo feel your pain, ive been answeing all kinds of questions on here LOL keeps me sane. or makes yourself something yummy and relax on the couch and be glad you have this moment of bliss lol
    Mommy2Layla08

Answer by Mommy2Layla08 at 4:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• DH just went to sleep, 2 out of 4 kids just woke up, and I should probably be trying to figure out what we're having for dinner but I'm answering questions on here instead lol :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 4:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I just finished lunch. DH is playing call of duty, my boys are playing xbox in their room, and my dd and her friend are playing tea party with their baby dolls. I have been answering questions on here and playing on facebook, and need to figure out what to do with ground bison for dinner. DH is going to the club to watch football here in a bit, and will be gone all day so I will jst get a few chores done then chill on the couch and watch my shows.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Well hubby and I are making wedding plans (redoing our wedding so that family can actually be at this one). Taking a break from it for a minute and now am strolling through questions on here answering them while hubby warms up leftovers for dinner tonight.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2010