how do you know when to change the nipple size on a bottle?

He is almost 3 months so he technically could anytime now. . .Just don't know if I should.

MegPin

Asked by MegPin at 4:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• u will know when he needs the bigger size because he will get frustrated bc he cant get enough milk out of the smaller one lol
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• my daughter never wanted anything but the slow one. so it totally depends on the baby.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 4:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• my sons 3 months too we have 4 bottles 2 slow flows an two well fast flows he uses both but sometimes he gets mad at the fast flows so we go back and forth all you can do is try and see if he doesnt like it you have it for later when he will
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 4:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• On the slow flows try piercing a hole or two with a needle or safety pin and go from there until he gets the right flow going for him at his own pace. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• It all depends on the baby. My youngest has been on higher flow nipples since he was born. My middle one moved up slowly. My oldest pretty much moved up right about the time it said on the nipples. Like the other mommies have said, you just need to try it out and see what happens.
    mupt02

Answer by mupt02 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2010