Car Loans

Hi does anyone that has not so good credit gotten a decent car loan lately? Me and my boyfriend both have a loan now, but we need to get a bigger vehicle because i am expecting in March. The thing is that neither of our credit is what it used to be a couple years ago. So any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• Buy a car that you can actually pay for, in full.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• ok thank that was great advise!! If I had the money to actually pay fot it in full i wouldn't need a loan!! So thanks for not answering my question!!
    Anonymous

• stay away from the lots that that say "buy here, pay here". We don't have very good credit and we got a car loan (interest rate was higher then I would have liked). You might want to find out what your credit score is (I think you can do that once a year for free), you can talk to your bank and see what they would think your interest rate would be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jan. 10, 2010