I don't understand. Why do you still like Obama?

I do not understand how anyone can support this leader. During the years of 89-08 he was the third top recipient of Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac campaign contributions; He's criticisim of the "No Child Left Behind" is sad; His opposition to the Patriot Act was loud and clear but behind closed doors he supported keeping it; He's complained about the wars but has kept them going; Obama has lied about "open government" as seen by all of these "closed door" meetins; Many of his staff members have some "interesting reputations." What is so great about this man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Because he is makin a difference and he cares!!!!!!! Im glad I voted for Him!!!!Very Proud!!!!
    Anonymous

• LOL What difference? Sending the whole country to the poor house??
    LOL I wasnt even going to reply I never liked him but that anon, wow thanks for the laugh I needed that!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I have never liked him BUT I think for those that did-they are willing to give him more time to prove himself. I think we tend to give more leeway to people we like or whom we agree with.
    justmyopinion

Answer by justmyopinion at 5:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I just cannot stop laughing at the people who keep crying about all this secret stuff he's doing. If it's such a damn secret, then why does everyone know about it? Just quit whining and suck it up, the we all had to when that crap for brains Bush killed America. At least Obama is TRYING to think of everyone, and not just the greedy rich.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 5:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• "At least Obama is TRYING to think of everyone, and not just the greedy rich."

he's got you fooled!!!

rolling on floor

thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 5:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• and it is the same with all presidents. I dont see anything great that Bush ever did.go to factcheck.org. and I'm glad I voted for him too.
    Anonymous

• No one has answered the question. I ask too...what has this guy done? Just because he can talk a smooth line? What the heck has this man done good. Give money away to those that shouldn't be getting it?????
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 5:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• I answered it... I gave a reason why people still like him.
    justmyopinion

Answer by justmyopinion at 6:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• his skin color, because he is the media's hound dog for a good story. Because ppl wanted change but they picked blindly.
    why is all the supporters anons?
    BTW I didn't vote for him and I'm so glad I didn't
    vikings_beauty

Answer by vikings_beauty at 6:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• because Oprah got him to the whitehouse
    Anonymous