Any online job for sahm from Nigerian?

Can I have/get those stay home on line jobs? , I am presently residing in Nigeria. I'm looking to find something new to try. at least to aid me financially

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2010 in Money & Work

• hi, i'm from Nigeria. there's online jobs i think......... mostly selling that some people use to do. I never really cared to know about it. I hv also come across such posts but never paid attention to it since I hv a job. some mom will know, Goodluck!
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 7:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• kgb Work @ Home positions offer the opportunity to learn, grow, and have fun; to be part of an elite group of kgb Special Agents who enjoy flexible scheduling; a commute-free day – saving time, money, and the planet. You can also enjoy the total eradication of a dress code policy.
    Let me know if you are interested... send me a PM with your email and first/last name so I can forward it to the company. Hope this helps!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2010

• Here I thought all the online scams originated in Nigeria??? I am sure you can find something scamming people..
    Anonymous